Procleix® HC+ Luminometer
Accurate injection & measurement; efficient data processing
The Procleix HC+ Luminometer automatically injects detection reagents into tubes and measures the amount of light emitted from chemiluminescent reactions. Chemiluminescent molecules can be coupled to genetic probes (DNA or RNA) to detect specific hybridization reactions, or to antibodies to detect antigen-antibody interactions. The result is quantitative and qualitative measurement of antibodies, hormones, bacteria, viruses or drugs.
The Procleix HC+ Luminometer automatically sends data to an external PC, which uses Procleix® System Software for efficient analysis and data processing.
- Positive sample ID
- Integrated data
- High throughput
- Automatically injects detection reagents
- Automatically transfers data to PC for reduction analysis
Positive sample ID
- Bar-coded sample tracking ensures positive sample identity
- Networking capabilities for electronic worklist creation and sample ID tracking
- Integration with the Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Processes 25 cassettes, each holding one ten-tube unit (TTU)
Procleix is a trademark of Grifols.