PROCLEIX® RPI Reagent Preparation Incubator
The PROCLEIX Reagent Preparation Incubator (RPI) is a bench-top instrument that automates the reagent preparation steps required for PROCLEIX® Assays. The easy-to-use instrument helps ensure consistent thawing and mixing of reagents-hands free-while improving productivity.
NAT laboratories will discover that the RPI minimizes variables associated with manual reagent preparation and saves labor and time.
The PROCLEIX RPI is available individually or as part of the PROCLEIX® TIGRIS® System. It is available individually for use with the PROCLEIX® WNV Assay.
Carefree reagent preparation
- Reliable, consistent thawing and mixing reduces reagent precipitation and foaming, thereby minimizing an assay variable
- Independent Temperature Monitor helps ensure that reagents are prepared at the correct temperature
- Self-contained unit eliminates need for reagent preparation water bath
- Low maintenance
Saves valuable laboratory time
- Reduces hands-on time involved with reagent preparation, freeing up technicians' time to perform other tasks
- Easy to use, facilitating implementation and staffing rotation
- Overnight protocol allows flexible workflow; potentially reduces dedicated reagent preparation time
Easily implemented into a NAT lab workflow
The RPI can prepare up to 3 sets of PROCLEIX Assay reagents at the same time. Operators select a protocol from 4 options, depending on the laboratory's workflow
Developed by Gen-Probe in collaboration with Novartis Diagnostics. Manufactured by Gen-Probe Incorporated. Distributed by Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc.
About Novartis Vaccines
Novartis Vaccines is a leader in providing products to fight more than 20 vaccine-preventable viral and bacterial diseases. Novartis Vaccines is the division researching novel treatments.