PROCLEIX SP® System
Not available for use and sale in all countries. The PROCLEIX SP System is CE Mark certified and is not available for commercial sale in the United States, or other markets that require pre-marketing approval.
High-throughput pooling and archiving in a single instrument
The PROCLEIX SP is designed to let you pool or archive on a single platform, and gives you the flexibility to pool and archive samples in multiple options. The PROCLEIX SP is designed to work hand-in-hand with our fully integrated, automated PROCLEIX® TIGRIS® System for NAT and PROCLEIX® Assays. PROCLEIX SP is a flexible, advanced solution to streamline your blood screening programs.
Flexible pooling and archiving system
- High-throughput system designed to pool 384 samples in P8 in less than 50 minutes of operational time
- Aspiration and dispense monitoring (PMP) to detect pipetting errors and increase workflow
- Direct-drive system increases arm speed by approximately 20% over predecessor
- Three pool size configurations (P4, P8, P16)
- Two archive volumes (600 µl and 1.5 ml)
- Partial pool management; runs may be started without filling the entire deck
Safeguarding results integrity
- Robust output files and sample tracking
- Arm positioning checks to reduce pipetting and scanning errors
Developed by Gen-Probe in collaboration with Novartis Diagnostics. Manufactured by Gen-Probe Incorporated. Distributed by Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc.
About Novartis Vaccines
Novartis Vaccines is a leader in providing products to fight more than 20 vaccine-preventable viral and bacterial diseases. Novartis Vaccines is the division researching novel treatments.